— Heather Jackson (@hjacksonracing) September 24, 2015
Heather Jackson Career highlights
Ironman Coeur d’Alene Champion (2015)
3-Time Wildflower Long Course Champion and Course Record Holder (2012, 2013, 2014)
2-Time Ironman 70.3 Oceanside Champion (2013, 2015)
Escape from Alcatraz Champion (2013)
Ironman 70.3 Princeton Champion (2014)
Runner Up at Ironman 70.3 World Championships (2013
Heather Jackson is a Team Herbalife athlete. Heather focuses on the half ironman and ironman distance triathlons, she also likes to jump in an Olympic or Sprint distance triathlons every now and then. Recently 5th in the Ironman World Championships in Kona.
Rebuild Endurance is a recovery carb-protein drink for endurance sports.
- For use after aerobic exercise
- Contains 36g specially selected carbohydrate and 10g high quality dairy protein in each serving
- Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Provides vitamins B1, B2, C and E, along with iron
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners